The can’t-miss event of the Kentucky Bourbon Affair. Join Bourbon VIPs and celebrities at the historic Pendennis Club in downtown Louisville for a grand celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Congressional Resolution declaring Bourbon “America’s only native spirit.” Famous for inventing the Old-Fashioned cocktail, the history and beauty of the Pendennis Club will be a perfect location for the Kentucky Bourbon Affair‘s big finale.
Tickets will be available for two prestigious opportunities:
The Golden Affair
- Select guests will begin the evening with a special cocktail reception and a Bourbon tasting of legendary Kentucky brands. Afterwards, enjoy the red-carpet debut of the “Kentucky Bourbon Tales” documentary that tells the timeless stories of the state’s most cherished distillers and the iconic distilleries they represent.
- After the brief screening, the curtain will rise on an entertaining “Behind the Barrel” discussion with Master Distillers, Bourbon Barons and other industry legends. Think of it as “Inside the Actors Studio,” only with Bourbon.
- Guests will enjoy incredible Bourbon-inspired cuisine and appetizers, and have access to a private Master Distiller tasting room with premium and rare selections.
- Cost is $250 per person, only 100 tickets are remaining. Valet parking available. Cocktail reception starts at 6 p.m. Documentary screening begins at 7 p.m.
- Black tie is strongly encouraged.
- Featured brands include Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, Woodford Reserve, Heaven Hill, Four Roses, Maker’s Mark, Michter’s and several of Kentucky’s finest craft distilleries.
The Old-Fashioned Bourbon Ball
Starting at 730 p.m. additional guests will enjoy a 50th Anniversary bash with live music by Louisville’s own A Lion Named Roar, hors d’oeuvres and much more. Choose from an assortment of Old-Fashioneds made with different signature Bourbon brands. This will be a party that you won’t want to miss. Black tie is strongly encouraged, but definitely optional.
Holders will attend the opening cocktail party, red carpet movie premiere, access to the super premium Master Distillers Lounge and the Old-Fashioned Bourbon Ball.
Party Only Ticket:
Attendees of the Old Fashioned Bourbon Ball will enjoy Live music and entertainment, signature Old Fashioned cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and more.