There are several ways you can get the most out of your Kentucky Bourbon Trail® experience!
FIRST, you can fill out the form on this page so we’ll know you’re out enjoying the tour (or soon will be) and we can send you important distillery news and special event information as it happens. That way you can maximize your Kentucky Bourbon Trail® experience.
FINALLY, request your FREE Kentucky Bourbon Trail® Passport at your first distillery stop as a keepsake of your journey. Collect stamps in your Passport from each of our member distilleries to earn a complimentary T-shirt when you submit your completed Passport. Your Passport will be shipped back to you along with the shirt!
- Louisville Visitor Cente – 301 South 4th St. Louisville, KY. 502-379-6109
- Bardstown Visitor Center – One Court Square Bardstown, KY. 800-638-4877
- Shepherdsville/Bullitt County Tourism – 142 Buffalo Run Rd, Shepherdsville, KY. 800-526-2068
- Lebanon Tourist and Convention Commission – 239 N. Spalding Ave. Ste 200, Lebanon, KY. 270-692-0021
- Lexington Visitor Center – 401 West Main St, Suite 104, Lexington, KY. 800-845-3959
Now that you understand our Passport program, check out our helpful Trip Planner page to start preparing for your Kentucky Bourbon Trail® journey. Click below to download our brochure! (Keep in mind that our old brochures may not all 9 of our member distilleries. Your passport will indicate all 9. Please plan to include a visit to the Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Experience into your trip to complete your passport and redeem your free gift.)
Brochure (5.2MB PDF)