Wilderness Trail’s Bottled in Bond Celebration
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm| $250
Gather for a celebratory evening at the Marriott downtown with Wilderness Trail Distillery.
Don’t miss this special celebration as part of the inaugural release of our Wilderness Trail Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Guests will not only be some of the first to taste our Bottled in Bond Bourbon but will also take home a bottle! Enjoy live music and heavy hors d’oeuvres at Marriott Downtown’s newly renovated Bourbon lounge, The Porch. Enjoy cocktail pairings featuring our other award-winning products, including Blue Heron Vodka and Harvest Rum.
Master Distillers Shane Baker and Dr. Pat Heist will walk guests through the full journey of Wilderness Trail’s path to a mature Bourbon and host an inaugural tasting of our Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Each guest will receive a special boxed KBA collectors edition bottle of Wilderness Trail Kentucky Straight Bourbon. This will be one of the rare opportunities to obtain a bottle of our limited Single Barrel Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey release of only 40 barrels in 2018, while the remainder of our barrel stock ages until 6 years of maturation.
Everybody loves a door prize and listen closely when we call out the winner of ours! We’ll be giving away a Single Barrel Cask Strength Bourbon, which isn’t planned for a 2018 release.
Our menu includes:
- Shaved Country Ham and Local Cheeses
- Smoked Brisket Flatbread, Charred Tomato, Carmelized Onion and Gouda
- Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey Glazed Pork Belly on Cheddar Apple Tater Tot
- Hot Brown Roulade: Mayfield Turkey Breast Wrapped Around Maple Bacon, Tomato
- Jam Served with a Swiss Mornay and Sourdough Chard
- Sizzled Brussels: Cooked to Order and Tossed in Wilderness Trail Apple Bourbon Caramel
- Grilled Pretzel Mac and Cheese Sliders
- Warm Wilderness Trail Bourbon Butter Cake with Bernoulli Ice Cream
- Chocolate Espresso Tart
- Mini Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones with Bourbon Ball Ice Cream
Note: The Marriott Downtown is within walking distance of the KBA host hotel.