You do not want to miss this special opportunity–Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Maker’s Mark Distillery with luxury transportation from Pegasus Global!
Chef Richard Knight will lead you on an exclusive culinary adventure through the winter harvest from Star Hill Farm with four mouthwatering courses and three handcrafted cocktails to tantalize your senses.
But wait, there’s more! Before your meal, embark on a guided evening tour and experience the magic of the distillery under sparkling holiday lights.
Savor every part of your evening, knowing that your dedicated Pegasus chauffeur and luxury transportation will ensure your safe journey home after this extraordinary evening.
This holiday season, treat yourself to an evening of pure indulgence and culinary artistry. Let Pegasus take you on a journey to Maker’s Mark Distillery for a special evening to remember!
There are only six spots available per seating for this curated experience. Reserve your seats now so you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
Thursday, December 14 (6 spots available)
Friday, December 15 (6 spots available)
$995 for two people in a Volvo Sedan
$1400 for a group of four in an SUV
$1900 for a group of six in a stretch limousine
- Chauffeured transportation in a luxury vehicle to and from Maker’s Mark Distillery.
- Private guided evening tour of Maker’s Mark Distillery by the glow of twinkling holiday lights.
- Curated four-course gourmet meal by Chef Richard Knight featuring an appetizer, soup, entrée, and dessert with ingredients sourced from Star Hill Farm.
- Three cocktails crafted to complement the different supper courses.
- This experience is sold with paired cocktails. All guests must be 21+
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED as you will be touring the distillery.
- The tour is a walking tour, with parts of the tour taking place outdoors. Please dress accordingly.
- Groups must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time for check-in. A photo ID is required for each guest.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of management, or may be offered a refund, depending on arrival time.
- This is a private, curated event. Booking is limited to six people per evening. Minimum reservations are for 2 people per evening, maximum reservations are for 6 people per evening.