Y’all must have been on vacation in July so we’re moving this event to August because we don’t want you to miss it! Chef Brian Lanier gets to play on these menus so they are always amazing meals.
We have hot and cold elements on each course for a sensory experience!
The first two courses even have elements of cold spice, which is always fun on the palate, and the third will have butterscotch and a strong cinnamon flavor in the garish which will compliment the Double Oaked bourbon quite well!
• Watermelon Gazpacho garnished with pickled radishes and basil, served with a sourdough crostini.
• Shaved marinated pork topped with pickled onions served with kraut-chi, pommes duchess and a pickled carrot puree.
• 48 hour cold brew coffee, in-house butterscotch ice cream topped with pickled seasonal fruits and crispy cinnamon/sugar croutons.
• Bulleit Barrel Strength
• Eighteen 33 12 Year Single Barrel
• Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
And our bartender is getting excited about ICE! Yes, not all ice is the same!
$50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited.
(We also have a few dinner-only tickets for $40 as we’ve had a few people want to attend with a spouse or friend and not drink.)
Suggested attire is business casual. If you haven’t been to Addie’s before, there’s plenty of parking!
Call 859-873-5600 if you have questions!