Certified Bourbon Steward Training
March 28 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm| $90
Thursday, March 28 or Friday, March 29
4:30 – 6:30 PM
21c Hotel (Gallery 4)
Learn to discuss, taste, and recommend America’s Native Spirit with friends and family in this fun and interactive class!
- What makes a Bourbon a Bourbon, and how it is different from other whiskies.
- What the different descriptors of Bourbon mean
- The science behind distilling and aging
- Identify Kentucky’s heritage brands and which distilleries produce them.
- Build a virtual flight of 3 Bourbons demonstrating the relationship among the products, describing their characteristics and nuances with nosing and tasting notes.
- Accurate bourbon history, including Kentucky’s role in its creation.
There’s even a test, and when you pass you’ll receive your very own “Certified Bourbon Steward” pin in the mail!