LEAN into Kentucky
April 22, 2019 - April 23, 2019| $1,995
A unique LEAN management training event incorporating immersive experiences with some of Kentucky’s most notable horse farms and distilleries. LEAN is a highly successful and increasingly adopted organizational approach that helps any organization reduce waste and costs while improving quality, efficiency, and performance.
Are you the kind of person who learns through hands-on experience?
Does a classroom setting or online course feel a bit underwhelming?
Are you an adventurer at heart or someone who simply enjoys experiencing all the flavors and textures of life?
If so, this course is for you.
Solarity has taken LEAN certification to the next level by offering LEAN into Kentucky, a truly immersive and experiential training opportunity. In this course you will:
- Earn a Lean Management certificate in an engaging classroom setting
- Use LEAN principles to improve real-life organizational processes at active horse farms & bourbon distilleries
- Enjoy a truly unique training experience in beautiful rural Kentucky with optional leisure activities, such as the famous Keeneland Thoroughbred Races, a tour of Toyota, or the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
Only 15 seats are available for this unique event.
Register before March 16th to obtain an early bird rate of $1,995.
What you’ll receive
- Lean Management Course Certificate
- Hands-on experience with your team pitching ideas to panel judges each day
- Practical techniques to apply in your organization immediately
- Breakfast, lunch, and transportation to event locations both days
- Dinner and top shelf bourbon tasting at the Kentucky Castle (the 2018 Diner’s Choice Award winner), along with an exclusive workshop on the Components of Bourbon Tasting led by world-renowned bourbon expert, author, and professor Tim Knittel
Training Tours Include
- The Saxony Horse Farm
- Barrel House Distillery
- The world-renowned Lane’s End Horse Farm
- The historic James Pepper Distillery
- Optional custom tours of authentic Kentucky destinations not known or available to the typical visitor
Have Questions? Contact Us.