If you’re looking for the perfect complement to a December evening at the Distillery full of holiday cheer, join us for a festive dinner at our on-site restaurant, Star Hill Provisions. Our team, both in the kitchen and behind the bar, use as many local ingredients as possible, some even grown or raised right here on Star Hill Farm.
Tickets are $150 each and will feature a Holiday-inspired, three-course communal dinner with paired cocktails. Your ticket also includes admission to the Holiday Open House. For the 5:30 pm entry time, your dinner will begin at 5:30 pm and you will have time to explore the Distillery grounds after dinner. For the 7:00 pm entry, we suggest exploring the Distillery grounds before your dinner begins at 7:30 pm. All members of your party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Frisee, Brussel Sprouts, Golden Beets, Pomegranate Seeds, Pecans, Shaved Pecorino, Orange-Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Maker’s Mark Spiced Cranberry & Orange Spritz
- Braised Beef, Roasted Chestnuts, Confit Shallot, Heirloom Baby Carrots, Fried Rosemary
- Maker’s Mark 46 Mulled Wine Manhattan
- Poached Carp, Confit Salsify, Roasted Apples, Tomato Gravy, Micro Arugula
- Maker’s Mark Cask Strength Rosemary Riesling Manhattan
- Bourbon Gingerbread Cake, Chocolate Mousse, Cherry Gastrique
- Maker’s Mark 101 Gingerbread Milk Punch