February 14 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| $450
If you’re looking to celebrate your significant other overly a leisurely brunch, this is just what Cupid ordered. Come and celebrate the one you love with us at Star Hill Provisions. You will enjoy a special menu from Chef Newman Miller, paired perfectly with bourbon cocktails by Amanda Humphrey.
- Jake’s 150 sausage balls, local honey mustard
- Benedictine on white bread with dill
- Cupid’s Fizz
- Fresh Strawberries, Citrus Cordial, Balsamic, Soda
- Aged Comte cheese and caramelized onion quiche with a green salad
- Mini Bloody Mary
- Maker’s Mark, Tomato Water, Star Hill Farm Basil, Truffle Salt, Citrus, House Spices and Sherry
- Blue crab cake, poached farm egg, red pepper hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin with crispy potatoes, family style per table
- Claret Sour
- Maker’s Mark 46, Fresh Citrus, Orange Bitters, Claret, and Loretto Honey Cordial
- Pavlova topped with lemon curd and preserved berries
- Blackberry Cascade
- Maker’s Mark 101, Fresh Blackberries, Madagascan Vanilla, Champagne
In order to abide by all social distancing and CDC guidelines, seating is very limited. There are 8 tables available at $450 each (4 person per table maximum, tax & gratuity included). Additional supplements to the above menu will be available.
YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND ATTEND THIS EVENT. PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID THE DAY OF THE EVENT. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED WHILE NOT SEATED AT YOUR TABLE.
For Guest count, please enter the number of tables you’d like to reserve.