February 13, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm| $600
Love is in the air in Loretto. And so is the smell of sour mash. Come and celebrate the one you love with us at Star Hill Provisions. You will enjoy a special menu from Chef Newman Miller, paired perfectly with bourbon cocktails by Amanda Humphrey.
- Jake’s 150 sausage balls, local honey mustard
- House-made beer cheese, crudité, crackers
- Cupid’s Fizz
- Fresh Strawberries, Citrus Cordial, Balsamic, Soda
- Blue crab cake with smoked red pepper sauce, bacon and crispy leek salad
- Blackberry Cascade
- Maker’s Mark, Fresh Blackberries, Madagascan Vanilla, Champagne
- Angus beef Short Rib and Tenderloin, celery root puree, lemon butter broccoli
- Claret Old Fashioned
- Maker’s Mark Cask Strength, red wine reduction, Maker’s Mark White Burnt lemon bitters
- Dark chocolate terrine, marshmallow, toasted oat granola
- Star Hill Espresso Martini
- Maker’s 46, Espresso, Cacao and Toasted Red Winter Wheat Oleo
In order to abide by all social distancing and CDC guidelines, seating is very limited. There are 8 tables available at $600 each (4 person per table maximum, with tax and gratuity included). Additional supplements to the above menu will be available.
YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE TICKETS AND ATTEND THIS EVENT. PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID THE DAY OF THE EVENT. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED WHILE NOT SEATED AT YOUR TABLE.
For Guest count, please enter the number of tables you’d like to reserve.