FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (November 1, 2018) – Ten local bartenders from the popular NuLu area of downtown Louisville, Ky. are handcrafting holiday Bourbon cocktails with Four Roses in hopes of winning the 4th Annual NuLuDays Holiday Cocktail Challenge.
Each participating bartender has created a signature cocktail using Four Roses Bourbon, Four Roses Small Batch or Four Roses Single Barrel to be served at their establishment during the three-week contest period – Saturday, November 10 to Saturday, December 1.
Guests of the competing bars and restaurants are invited to enjoy the signature holiday cocktails around NuLu throughout the contest period. After sampling cocktails (no minimum number of samples required), they can vote for their favorite entry by posting a photo of the cocktail on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #NuLuDays and tagging Four Roses. Voters are also encouraged to tag the participating establishment and include the cocktail name in their post.
Participating bars and restaurants, as well as the names of their entries, include:
- Against The Grain – Time After Thyme
- Galaxie Bar – Santa’s Nightcap
- Garage Bar – Go Easy on the Pepsi
- Goodwood Brewing Company – Mother Parker
- Grind Burger Kitchen – Oh Poi, It’s Fall
- Harvest – Little Jack Horner
- Nouvelle – Triple Dog Dare
- Taj – You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out
- Taste Fine Wines and Bourbons – Holiday at the Beach
- Toast – Four Roses Bourbon Ball Iced Mocha
Winners will be announced the week of December 3. The first-place winner will receive $1,000, a signed bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel from Master Distiller Brent Elliott, and a signature barrel head from Four Roses. Second place will receive $750 and third place will get $500. Both second and third place will receive a signed bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel.