Tickets for the Kentucky Bourbon Festival’s premium events go on sale at 11 a.m., Monday, Aug. 1. These add-on events bring a whole other level to the KBF, the state’s longest-running bourbon festival.
A few of the premium event options include:
- Bourbon in the Air opening night soiree
- Equipped and Ready to Cocktail with Samantha Montgomery of Bardstown Bourbon Co.
- Cooking with Bourbon — two events, one with chef Ouita Michel and one with chef Newman Miller
- Uniquely Single — discussing single barrel picks with New Riff’s Creola Dickerson and Maker’s Mark’s Jane Bowie
- The Mash Hour: American Whiskey Was Different When We Started! with master distillers Chris Morris (Brown-Forman) and Fred Noe (James B. Beam Distilling Co.)
- Rare and vintage bourbon auction
Prices for the premium events vary. A general admission (including VIP passes) is required to attend premium events. General admission tickets are available for $125 for the weekend or Sunday only for $75. Admission includes all sampling from distilleries throughout the event; ability to purchase bottles directly from distilleries and exclusive KBF single barrel selections; access to distilleries, educational sessions, musical entertainment, food trucks, and exhibits; and unlimited re-entry throughout the duration of the pass.